TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE META FITNESS STUDIO WEBSITE
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us refers to Meta Fitness Studio
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Meta Fitness Studio reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Meta Fitness Studio has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Meta Fitness Studio will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Meta Fitness Studio or its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Meta Fitness Studio such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Meta Fitness Studio
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Meta Fitness Studio and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.fatfluffs.com Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws
MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
1. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
2. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Class membership
3. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
1. Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
3. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
FREEZES AND CANCELLATION
1. Members are allowed to freeze their membership for up to 1 month by notifying us via email or by a letter addressed to the studio
2. In cases where the member is unable to attend due to injury/illness, the studio will allow said member to freeze for a longer period of time, however no refund will be given for any payments collected beforehand
3. In extreme cases of emergency where attending is not possible, for example a national lockdown, the studio will freeze all direct debits until it is legally acceptable for members to attend
4.You may terminate your membership at any point by informing us in writing, this can be done via email or by a letter addressed to the studio direct. We require a notice period of one month.
5. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Members must be 16 or older.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to the use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5.There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
6. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
7.As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
8. This agreement is governed by English Law.
9.We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
10. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.